The Houma Area Convention & Visitors Bureau Board of Directors recently launched its 2014 Matching Funds Program for Meetings, Conventions, Tournaments and Rallies, as well as the 2014 Product Development Program. Please contact our office for the 2014 guidelines and application.
After several years of funding through the Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government's Tourism Recovery Event Sponsorship Program funded by BP Tourism Mitigation Funds, the Houma Area CVB is reintroducing its program in 2014.
To qualify for funds, an applicant must be one of the following entities domiciled within the United States with a Terrebonne Parish tourism project:
• A non-profit registered with the corresponding Secretary of State, and must be in good standing with the registered state.
• A non-profit with a pending registration with the Secretary of State.
• A federal, state, or local governmental entity.
• A state-recognized Native American nation.
• An accredited university, college or school.
For the 2014 application packet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.